PlayfullDude Resident FCN Regular Nov 12, 2025 #290,503 Bailey94 said: Hey Dude How’s you Click to expand... Goodish, My body is fighting a cold, and I think I'm winning.... you?
Bailey94 said: Hey Dude How’s you Click to expand... Goodish, My body is fighting a cold, and I think I'm winning.... you?
FoxInTheSnow Resident FCN Regular Nov 12, 2025 #290,504 PlayfullDude said: Goodish, My body is fighting a cold, and I think I'm winning.... you? Click to expand... A cold from your cold work?
PlayfullDude said: Goodish, My body is fighting a cold, and I think I'm winning.... you? Click to expand... A cold from your cold work?
FoxInTheSnow Resident FCN Regular Nov 12, 2025 #290,505 Bailey94 said: They are exactly what their name suggests Click to expand... I'll give them a try. Listening to Spotify, @Maddiemoiselle posted a song on her Canadian songs forum that just hits today. And is just kinda sad. Thanks Maddie
Bailey94 said: They are exactly what their name suggests Click to expand... I'll give them a try. Listening to Spotify, @Maddiemoiselle posted a song on her Canadian songs forum that just hits today. And is just kinda sad. Thanks Maddie
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Nov 12, 2025 #290,506 FoxInTheSnow said: I'll give them a try. Listening to Spotify, @Maddiemoiselle posted a song on her Canadian songs that just hits today Click to expand... Share?
FoxInTheSnow said: I'll give them a try. Listening to Spotify, @Maddiemoiselle posted a song on her Canadian songs that just hits today Click to expand... Share?
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Nov 12, 2025 #290,507 PlayfullDude said: Goodish, My body is fighting a cold, and I think I'm winning.... you? Click to expand... I’m great thank you
PlayfullDude said: Goodish, My body is fighting a cold, and I think I'm winning.... you? Click to expand... I’m great thank you
PlayfullDude Resident FCN Regular Nov 12, 2025 #290,508 FoxInTheSnow said: A cold from your cold work? Click to expand... I wish..... Nope from some fucker who was sneezing and coughing through a bar the other day......
FoxInTheSnow said: A cold from your cold work? Click to expand... I wish..... Nope from some fucker who was sneezing and coughing through a bar the other day......
PlayfullDude Resident FCN Regular Nov 12, 2025 #290,509 Bailey94 said: I’m great thank you Click to expand... So good to hear
PlayfullDude Resident FCN Regular Nov 12, 2025 #290,511 Anyway, just popped in to say Hi..... Time to do some work......
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Nov 12, 2025 #290,512 FoxInTheSnow said: Click to expand... I LOVE THE TREWS!
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Nov 12, 2025 #290,513 PlayfullDude said: Anyway, just popped in to say Hi..... Time to do some work...... Click to expand... Have a good one
PlayfullDude said: Anyway, just popped in to say Hi..... Time to do some work...... Click to expand... Have a good one
FoxInTheSnow Resident FCN Regular Nov 12, 2025 #290,515 PlayfullDude said: Anyway, just popped in to say Hi..... Time to do some work...... Click to expand... Take Care
PlayfullDude said: Anyway, just popped in to say Hi..... Time to do some work...... Click to expand... Take Care
th11ckm4n Resident FCN Regular Nov 12, 2025 #290,516 Bailey94 said: How are y’all? Click to expand... We are Happy to see you here
FoxInTheSnow Resident FCN Regular Nov 12, 2025 #290,517 Bailey94 said: I LOVE THE TREWS! Click to expand... I completely forgot about this song. The Trews are awesome.
Bailey94 said: I LOVE THE TREWS! Click to expand... I completely forgot about this song. The Trews are awesome.
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Nov 12, 2025 #290,518 th11ckm4n said: We are Happy to see you here Click to expand... Oh that’s so nice thank you
PlayfullDude Resident FCN Regular Nov 12, 2025 #290,519 FoxInTheSnow said: Take Care Click to expand... Thank you..... Completely forgot to ask how you are.
FoxInTheSnow Resident FCN Regular Nov 12, 2025 #290,520 @Bailey94 are The Happy Fits who you said I should go see? I see they're playing here in December