SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Nov 13, 2025 #291,182 Maddiemoiselle said: That stinks Click to expand... But yea
perfictspeller Resident FCN Regular Nov 13, 2025 #291,183 I don't remember my own stink keeping me up, but I have snored myself awake more than once
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Nov 13, 2025 #291,184 SimplySadie said: Ruuude Ya saying my stink has kept me awake huh Click to expand... Have you considered a bath?
SimplySadie said: Ruuude Ya saying my stink has kept me awake huh Click to expand... Have you considered a bath?
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Nov 13, 2025 #291,185 Before pinch/zoom in on your pfp Mr P it looks like you wearing big pink swimming goggles each time I see it, makes me chuckle
Before pinch/zoom in on your pfp Mr P it looks like you wearing big pink swimming goggles each time I see it, makes me chuckle
perfictspeller Resident FCN Regular Nov 13, 2025 #291,186 I was not allowed to purchase those (they weren't prescription anyways), else I'd be sporting them everywhere
I was not allowed to purchase those (they weren't prescription anyways), else I'd be sporting them everywhere
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Nov 13, 2025 #291,187 Maddiemoiselle said: Have you considered a bath? Click to expand... Now that is really rude, I spent every penny and sold all my shoes to get ya a gig with Prince so I cant afford the water bill
Maddiemoiselle said: Have you considered a bath? Click to expand... Now that is really rude, I spent every penny and sold all my shoes to get ya a gig with Prince so I cant afford the water bill
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Nov 13, 2025 #291,189 perfictspeller said: I was not allowed to purchase those (they weren't prescription anyways), else I'd be sporting them everywhere Click to expand... The shop wouldn’t sell u them?
perfictspeller said: I was not allowed to purchase those (they weren't prescription anyways), else I'd be sporting them everywhere Click to expand... The shop wouldn’t sell u them?
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Nov 13, 2025 #291,190 perfictspeller said: Which Prince?? Click to expand... Andrew , eeeeek
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Nov 13, 2025 #291,191 SimplySadie said: Now that is really rude, I spent every penny and sold all my shoes to get ya a gig with Prince so I cant afford the water bill Click to expand... Ok ok ok fiiine. I shall rent you a bath
SimplySadie said: Now that is really rude, I spent every penny and sold all my shoes to get ya a gig with Prince so I cant afford the water bill Click to expand... Ok ok ok fiiine. I shall rent you a bath
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Nov 13, 2025 #291,192 SimplySadie said: Andrew , eeeeek Click to expand... Loooooll I was gonna say the same thing
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Nov 13, 2025 #291,193 Maddiemoiselle said: Ok ok ok fiiine. I shall rent you a bath Click to expand... What a friend ‘renting’ me a bath ha
Maddiemoiselle said: Ok ok ok fiiine. I shall rent you a bath Click to expand... What a friend ‘renting’ me a bath ha
perfictspeller Resident FCN Regular Nov 13, 2025 #291,194 SimplySadie said: The shop wouldn’t sell u them? Click to expand... Nixed by my kid hahaha
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Nov 13, 2025 #291,195 perfictspeller said: Nixed by my kid hahaha Click to expand... Ohhhh gotchya , they didn’t make it on to the coo/approved list huh
perfictspeller said: Nixed by my kid hahaha Click to expand... Ohhhh gotchya , they didn’t make it on to the coo/approved list huh
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Nov 13, 2025 #291,196 SimplySadie said: What a friend ‘renting’ me a bath ha Click to expand... Oh. I meant I'll pay for the rental..
SimplySadie said: What a friend ‘renting’ me a bath ha Click to expand... Oh. I meant I'll pay for the rental..
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Nov 13, 2025 #291,197 Maddiemoiselle said: Oh. I meant I'll pay for the rental.. Click to expand... Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh
perfictspeller Resident FCN Regular Nov 13, 2025 #291,198 Wait hold on.... There's already a tub. So you'll just be renting the water, right?
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Nov 13, 2025 #291,199 perfictspeller said: Wait hold on.... There's already a tub. So you'll just be renting the water, right? Click to expand... I had to sell the tub as well
perfictspeller said: Wait hold on.... There's already a tub. So you'll just be renting the water, right? Click to expand... I had to sell the tub as well