liezI have work men over today, so I've been busy! Im not ignoring y'all I promise
liezI have work men over today, so I've been busy! Im not ignoring y'all I promise
got me beat!Its not as sexy as porn led me to believe I've only cum 6 times
He’s a dick, was messaging me yesterday basically begging me to be his friendWhat's with that horrible dude having a breakdown and posting everywhere
its cause youre hotHe’s a dick, was messaging me yesterday basically being me to be his friend
Ya I did the same after seeing one of his sad posts and then I felt a little less badI had a look at his post history and it's....something
What are they doing?I have work men over today, so I've been busy! Im not ignoring y'all I promise
It’s trueits cause youre hot
Wrapping the front of the house with insulation uhhh foam stuffWhat are they doing?