I guess I just didn't really know that was a thing lolMaddie the thread has been moved into a different forum. Used to be games and banter. Now it’s group banter and personal blogs
I guess I just didn't really know that was a thing lolMaddie the thread has been moved into a different forum. Used to be games and banter. Now it’s group banter and personal blogs
Yet another questionable action.didn’t move the misfits thread though
![]()
You're not a good victim.Annoy me bb
Why not????You're not a good victim.![]()
Your question and the emoji are answer enough.Why not????![]()
I don't understand.Your question and the emoji are answer enough.![]()
Yeah yeah.I don't understand.
But I will accept.
I volunteer. But you'll have to deal with me biting back.Who am I supposed to annoy if the cripple isn't here?![]()
Thems perv baits ovar hear, m9My throat is dry as fuuuuccckkk
Obligatory supMy throat is dry as fuuuuccckkk