Yeah
hiFuck a nerd
You're all troublemakersYou lil troublemaker
How am I a troublemaker??Says the king of all troublemakers![]()
Thas meeeeYou lil troublemaker
I'll still never understand tributes.... but that's just meTho I heartily approve of all the tribute threads getting shuffled into their own space
Ya I'm aware I have zero arguments to make to support my theory lolHow am I a troublemaker??
I don't want to think about them too much in case I do end up understanding them lolI'll still never understand tributes.... but that's just me
Okay, so I feel really dumb but where do I find this? This has never been a thing for meThis thread reorganization is going to take some getting used to
If you click on the Forums tab on the main menu, it brings up all the categories. Some of the threads have been moved around. This one is under Hookups and Hangouts, and used to be in the subcategory of Hangouts, Games and Banter. But now it's in the new subcategory Group Banter & Personal BlogsOkay, so I feel really dumb but where do I find this? This has never been a thing for me