D Deleted member 1545308 Resident FCN Regular Nov 15, 2025 #293,162 Harthacnut said: And im so sowwy Click to expand... What for?
Lil_wonders Resident FCN Regular Nov 15, 2025 #293,163 Good thanks Yeh 7 is too early to be awake if you don’t have to work.
Amberrlicious Resident FCN Regular Nov 15, 2025 #293,165 Good morning Just checking in if anyone’s around. I’m here for a good time not for a long time
Amberrlicious Resident FCN Regular Nov 15, 2025 #293,169 Same. Got to work today ewww got 20 mins for coffee and then of off
Amberrlicious Resident FCN Regular Nov 15, 2025 #293,171 That’s retail. Doesn’t happen often though I haven’t worked a weekend in over a year
D Deleted member 1545308 Resident FCN Regular Nov 15, 2025 #293,172 Hey Amber do you work the entire day or just morning?
Amberrlicious Resident FCN Regular Nov 15, 2025 #293,174 Vaelan said: Hey Amber do you work the entire day or just morning? Click to expand... Hi! It’s not a full day I finish at 2
Vaelan said: Hey Amber do you work the entire day or just morning? Click to expand... Hi! It’s not a full day I finish at 2
D Deleted member 1545308 Resident FCN Regular Nov 15, 2025 #293,175 Amberrlicious said: Hi! It’s not a full day I finish at 2 Click to expand... Ookay, well that’s not entirely bad then. It’s nice it’s not every weekend though
Amberrlicious said: Hi! It’s not a full day I finish at 2 Click to expand... Ookay, well that’s not entirely bad then. It’s nice it’s not every weekend though
Amberrlicious Resident FCN Regular Nov 15, 2025 #293,176 I used to do weekends all the time but then I changed my hours some time last year, mon-fri only
D Deleted member 1545308 Resident FCN Regular Nov 15, 2025 #293,178 I hope time will pass quickly so you can enjoy your well deserved weekend
Amberrlicious Resident FCN Regular Nov 15, 2025 #293,179 Lil_wonders said: Is nice to be able to have 2 days off Click to expand... Yes ! Family time. Sophs gone back to work today.
Lil_wonders said: Is nice to be able to have 2 days off Click to expand... Yes ! Family time. Sophs gone back to work today.
Lil_wonders Resident FCN Regular Nov 15, 2025 #293,180 Well hopefully you are both off work at the same time.