Amberrlicious Resident FCN Regular Nov 15, 2025 #293,181 Lil_wonders said: Well hopefully you are both off work at the same time. Click to expand... Sometimes
Lil_wonders said: Well hopefully you are both off work at the same time. Click to expand... Sometimes
Lil_wonders Resident FCN Regular Nov 15, 2025 #293,182 Amberrlicious said: Sometimes Click to expand... Time zones and life make it hard.
D Deleted member 1545308 Resident FCN Regular Nov 15, 2025 #293,183 But aren’t Soph and amber on the same time zone?
D Deleted member 1545308 Resident FCN Regular Nov 15, 2025 #293,187 Amberrlicious said: We’re in the same time zone Click to expand... You living together ?
Amberrlicious Resident FCN Regular Nov 15, 2025 #293,188 Nooooo we met on here. She lives a couple of hours away
D Deleted member 1545308 Resident FCN Regular Nov 15, 2025 #293,189 Amberrlicious said: Nooooo we met on here. She lives a couple of hours away Click to expand... Ooo okay, well that’s so nice you two met on here and found each other have you met in person too?
Amberrlicious said: Nooooo we met on here. She lives a couple of hours away Click to expand... Ooo okay, well that’s so nice you two met on here and found each other have you met in person too?
Amberrlicious Resident FCN Regular Nov 15, 2025 #293,192 And now I have to go to work Have a good day everyone
D Deleted member 1545308 Resident FCN Regular Nov 15, 2025 #293,193 Amberrlicious said: And now I have to go to work Have a good day everyone Click to expand... You too Amber, cya later
Amberrlicious said: And now I have to go to work Have a good day everyone Click to expand... You too Amber, cya later
Lil_wonders Resident FCN Regular Nov 15, 2025 #293,194 Amberrlicious said: And now I have to go to work Have a good day everyone Click to expand... Hope the work day goes quick.
Amberrlicious said: And now I have to go to work Have a good day everyone Click to expand... Hope the work day goes quick.
D Deleted member 1545308 Resident FCN Regular Nov 15, 2025 #293,196 Lil_wonders said: I’m going to go find something to eat. Click to expand... Enjoy food! Is it lunch time?
Lil_wonders said: I’m going to go find something to eat. Click to expand... Enjoy food! Is it lunch time?
D Deleted member 1545308 Resident FCN Regular Nov 15, 2025 #293,197 Okay time to get up and be productive on a Saturday. Cya later everyone