SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Nov 15, 2025 #293,321 Craig53m said: I am getting better but I don't spend THAT much time there. But I'd feel better about my game if I spent more time at the bar! Click to expand... Ahh ok, well maybe that’s the problem, ya don’t spend enough time there
Craig53m said: I am getting better but I don't spend THAT much time there. But I'd feel better about my game if I spent more time at the bar! Click to expand... Ahh ok, well maybe that’s the problem, ya don’t spend enough time there
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Nov 15, 2025 #293,322 Harthacnut said: Balls Click to expand... Golf balls?
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Nov 15, 2025 #293,324 Harthacnut said: Tennis balls Click to expand... Sounds optimistic
D Deleted member 1394328 Resident FCN Regular Nov 15, 2025 #293,325 The only thing where having nothing is "love"
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Nov 15, 2025 #293,327 That Harthacnut said: The only thing where having nothing is "love" Click to expand... That was very good tbf
That Harthacnut said: The only thing where having nothing is "love" Click to expand... That was very good tbf
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Nov 15, 2025 #293,328 Well is time I moved my butt Enjoy your golf Craig also
D Deleted member 1394328 Resident FCN Regular Nov 15, 2025 #293,329 Craig53m said: Mornin C! Click to expand... Hey dude
D Deleted member 1394328 Resident FCN Regular Nov 15, 2025 #293,330 The person who says they don't reply to idiots spelt "don't" wrong. Checkmate
Craig53m Resident FCN Regular Nov 15, 2025 #293,331 SimplySadie said: Well is time I moved my butt Enjoy your golf Craig also Click to expand... Enjoy your lunch outing and the desert!
SimplySadie said: Well is time I moved my butt Enjoy your golf Craig also Click to expand... Enjoy your lunch outing and the desert!
D Deleted member 1394328 Resident FCN Regular Nov 15, 2025 #293,339 So many tribute threads And none for classic rock bands