Lil_wonders Resident FCN Regular Nov 30, 2025 #304,941 Get your work done and then you can hibernate.
Craig53m Resident FCN Regular Nov 30, 2025 #304,942 I will but I don't wanna! I'll just keep hoping for a distraction. Lol
Lil_wonders Resident FCN Regular Nov 30, 2025 #304,945 Good job. Time for me to sleep. Enjoy the rest of your day.
Craig53m Resident FCN Regular Nov 30, 2025 #304,946 Noooo, stay up with me for a bit! Lol Nite Lil. Sleep well
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Nov 30, 2025 #304,950 Hullo Vaelan I'm good! Just thinking bout stuff and anticipating going back to school this afternoon Hru?
Hullo Vaelan I'm good! Just thinking bout stuff and anticipating going back to school this afternoon Hru?
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Nov 30, 2025 #304,952 Vaelan said: just on pc Click to expand... pc = party cruise, I know it
D Deleted member 1545308 Resident FCN Regular Nov 30, 2025 #304,954 youngbustyredhead said: Click to expand... I prefer sails over cruise ship but yeah party cruise is it
youngbustyredhead said: Click to expand... I prefer sails over cruise ship but yeah party cruise is it
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Nov 30, 2025 #304,955 Vaelan working the rigging and whatnot https://4.bp.Freechatnow.com/_qXUgrxCf-N8/S1fAjmSMS1I/AAAAAAAAADw/aH66cmn2f_M/s400/snake.jpg
Vaelan working the rigging and whatnot https://4.bp.Freechatnow.com/_qXUgrxCf-N8/S1fAjmSMS1I/AAAAAAAAADw/aH66cmn2f_M/s400/snake.jpg