Lil_wonders Resident FCN Regular Dec 6, 2025 #308,941 Now I just need to do Christmas present shopping
Lil_wonders Resident FCN Regular Dec 6, 2025 #308,943 I’ve got a few things but need some little gifts for under the tree which aren’t just vouchers.
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Dec 6, 2025 #308,944 Ya kinda same. I'll do it soon. But I will procrastinate first lol
Lil_wonders Resident FCN Regular Dec 6, 2025 #308,945 I went out to try to shop the other day but just ended up buying stuff for me. I need to write a list.
I went out to try to shop the other day but just ended up buying stuff for me. I need to write a list.
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Dec 6, 2025 #308,946 Loool yup that definitely happens. Or I just get a bunch of ideas of what not to get for people lol
Lil_wonders Resident FCN Regular Dec 6, 2025 #308,947 Or come up with ideas that I want myself and end up buying more for me hahaha
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Dec 6, 2025 #308,948 Damn. You're making me shy to go shopping for me
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Dec 6, 2025 #308,953 Lil_wonders said: I need coffee. Click to expand... I'm so excited for coffee tomorrow
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Dec 6, 2025 #308,954 Tiger_22 said: I need sleep, how is everyone Click to expand... Hey tiger! Doing good, you?
Tiger_22 Resident FCN Regular Dec 6, 2025 #308,955 I am well, just trying to settle for the evening sorry got distracted, but back now