SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Dec 7, 2025 #309,762 I was supposed to go protesting this morning, but feel bit rough and the weather looks even rougher. I feeel so bad, but I flaked eeeek
I was supposed to go protesting this morning, but feel bit rough and the weather looks even rougher. I feeel so bad, but I flaked eeeek
D Deleted member 1394328 Resident FCN Regular Dec 7, 2025 #309,763 Craig53m said: Custard porn? Really? Click to expand... Also. Yes
D Deleted member 1394328 Resident FCN Regular Dec 7, 2025 #309,764 SimplySadie said: I was supposed to go protesting this morning, but feel bit rough and the weather looks even rougher. I feeel so bad, but I flaked eeeek Click to expand... Don't be dust in the breeze. Be a hurricane
SimplySadie said: I was supposed to go protesting this morning, but feel bit rough and the weather looks even rougher. I feeel so bad, but I flaked eeeek Click to expand... Don't be dust in the breeze. Be a hurricane
D Deleted member 1394328 Resident FCN Regular Dec 7, 2025 #309,765 I was asked if in want a flew vaccine. But I've not been on a plane for nearly 20 years
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Dec 7, 2025 #309,770 Harthacnut said: I was asked if in want a flew vaccine. But I've not been on a plane for nearly 20 years Click to expand... That is really crap ha
Harthacnut said: I was asked if in want a flew vaccine. But I've not been on a plane for nearly 20 years Click to expand... That is really crap ha
D Deleted member 1394328 Resident FCN Regular Dec 7, 2025 #309,771 SophUKYis said: Click to expand...
D Deleted member 1394328 Resident FCN Regular Dec 7, 2025 #309,772 SimplySadie said: That is really crap ha Click to expand... I'll leave again then.
D Deleted member 1360064 Resident FCN Regular Dec 7, 2025 #309,773 I’m the sheriff in these here parts
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Dec 7, 2025 #309,774 Harthacnut said: I'll leave again then. Click to expand... Just expect bruised shins when ya return if ya do
Harthacnut said: I'll leave again then. Click to expand... Just expect bruised shins when ya return if ya do
Amberrlicious Resident FCN Regular Dec 7, 2025 #309,775 SophUKYis said: I’m the sheriff in these here parts Click to expand... That’s why Calamity is in hiding
SophUKYis said: I’m the sheriff in these here parts Click to expand... That’s why Calamity is in hiding
D Deleted member 1394328 Resident FCN Regular Dec 7, 2025 #309,776 SimplySadie said: Just expect bruised shins when ya return if ya do Click to expand... I bruise like a peach.
SimplySadie said: Just expect bruised shins when ya return if ya do Click to expand... I bruise like a peach.
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Dec 7, 2025 #309,777 Harthacnut said: I bruise like a peach. Click to expand... I will bruise that also
D Deleted member 1394328 Resident FCN Regular Dec 7, 2025 #309,778 SimplySadie said: I will bruise that also Click to expand... I am juicy
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Dec 7, 2025 #309,779 Harthacnut said: I am juicy Click to expand... I think the term is fleshy ha
D Deleted member 1394328 Resident FCN Regular Dec 7, 2025 #309,780 SimplySadie said: I think the term is fleshy ha Click to expand... This song plays when I walk into any room
SimplySadie said: I think the term is fleshy ha Click to expand... This song plays when I walk into any room