D Deleted member 1549824 Resident FCN Regular Dec 15, 2025 #319,021 Craig53m said: I used to live in an area like that. I dont miss it at all! Click to expand... I hate the cold. But I hate the heat even more.
Craig53m said: I used to live in an area like that. I dont miss it at all! Click to expand... I hate the cold. But I hate the heat even more.
D Deleted member 1549824 Resident FCN Regular Dec 15, 2025 #319,022 youngbustyredhead said: Oh wait I have to go to work Click to expand... Oops
D Deleted member 1394328 Resident FCN Regular Dec 15, 2025 #319,023 Santa clause is cumming on my face
Craig53m Resident FCN Regular Dec 15, 2025 #319,025 Fallenangellexi said: I hate the cold. But I hate the heat even more. Click to expand... You'd be shocked how quickly you get used to it and somewhat welcome it.
Fallenangellexi said: I hate the cold. But I hate the heat even more. Click to expand... You'd be shocked how quickly you get used to it and somewhat welcome it.
D Deleted member 1549824 Resident FCN Regular Dec 15, 2025 #319,027 Craig53m said: You'd be shocked how quickly you get used to it and somewhat welcome it. Click to expand... I want to live where it’s 21 c all the time.
Craig53m said: You'd be shocked how quickly you get used to it and somewhat welcome it. Click to expand... I want to live where it’s 21 c all the time.
Craig53m Resident FCN Regular Dec 15, 2025 #319,028 Harthacnut said: Santa clause is cumming on my face Click to expand... You wish! It was just milk dripping out of his beard.
Harthacnut said: Santa clause is cumming on my face Click to expand... You wish! It was just milk dripping out of his beard.
Amberrlicious Resident FCN Regular Dec 15, 2025 #319,029 youngbustyredhead said: Ok time to go lol Click to expand... Have a good day xx
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Dec 15, 2025 #319,030 SimplySadie said: Ahh not so bad then. Is your foot ok now ? Click to expand... Still not great, Saturday night kinda fecked it again. Need a longer break to heal
SimplySadie said: Ahh not so bad then. Is your foot ok now ? Click to expand... Still not great, Saturday night kinda fecked it again. Need a longer break to heal
perfictspeller Resident FCN Regular Dec 15, 2025 #319,031 Craig53m said: You'd be shocked how quickly you get used to it and somewhat welcome it. Click to expand... I can't tell if these are intentional entendres that are being supplied or if I've just been corrupted by this place.
Craig53m said: You'd be shocked how quickly you get used to it and somewhat welcome it. Click to expand... I can't tell if these are intentional entendres that are being supplied or if I've just been corrupted by this place.
Craig53m Resident FCN Regular Dec 15, 2025 #319,032 BunnyBeeHope said: Still not great, Saturday night kinda fecked it again. Need a longer break to heal Click to expand... Maybe you just need to stay away from men with foot fetishes...
BunnyBeeHope said: Still not great, Saturday night kinda fecked it again. Need a longer break to heal Click to expand... Maybe you just need to stay away from men with foot fetishes...
Craig53m Resident FCN Regular Dec 15, 2025 #319,033 perfictspeller said: I can't tell if these are intentional entendres that are being supplied or if I've just been corrupted by this place. Click to expand... Corrupted. Definitely corrupted. I feel your pain, the struggle is real!
perfictspeller said: I can't tell if these are intentional entendres that are being supplied or if I've just been corrupted by this place. Click to expand... Corrupted. Definitely corrupted. I feel your pain, the struggle is real!
D Deleted member 1394328 Resident FCN Regular Dec 15, 2025 #319,034 I like ladies with sock fluff between their toes
Amberrlicious Resident FCN Regular Dec 15, 2025 #319,035 Harthacnut said: I like ladies with sock fluff between their toes Click to expand... Sup Wait, no
D Deleted member 1394328 Resident FCN Regular Dec 15, 2025 #319,036 Craig53m said: Corrupted. Definitely corrupted. I feel your pain, the struggle is real! Click to expand... What the fuck you on about? I learnt all I know from you.
Craig53m said: Corrupted. Definitely corrupted. I feel your pain, the struggle is real! Click to expand... What the fuck you on about? I learnt all I know from you.
D Deleted member 1394328 Resident FCN Regular Dec 15, 2025 #319,038 See now his "shaking his penis" at me.
Amberrlicious Resident FCN Regular Dec 15, 2025 #319,040 Harthacnut said: See now his "shaking his penis" at me. Click to expand... That’s what you like though ?
Harthacnut said: See now his "shaking his penis" at me. Click to expand... That’s what you like though ?