Deleted member 1437867
Resident
Blow itYou'd do a better job.
Blow itYou'd do a better job.
What sort of analogy is that haha
I ASKED FOR A GOTH NOT A PUNK THATS THE ANALOGY
lol anal
I had considered that too. But "Sorry, because I roasted your food" sounds totally ridiculous. She'll think I'm retarded or something.Message her and tell her you're sorry and you didn't mean to upset her, or contribute to her feeling low etc.
Same for meSeems only for me.
I had considered that too. But "Sorry, because I roasted your food" sounds totally ridiculous. She'll think I'm retarded or something.![]()
Dictacnut… ha"Hi Hope im sorry if what I said contributed in you feeling even worse. I didnt know you were feeling low and it was never my intention to make you feel worse".
Okay I will do that from now onYou'd do a better job.
Stop doing that?Also, I keep freezing and phantom posting or something
Im sorry, but I keep doing itStop doing that?![]()