I don't think I had a beard then... or if I did it was a very baby beardAnd the bicycle got caught in your beard???![]()
I don't think I had a beard then... or if I did it was a very baby beardAnd the bicycle got caught in your beard???![]()
You weren't born with a beard?
Surprisingly noYou weren't born with a beard?
My mom probably would've laughed at the joke.... or put you in the corner with your nose touching the wall.... or bothSorry Casey's mum
Good luck. Gonna be busy busy busyWork time
My mom probably would've laughed at the joke.... or put you in the corner with your nose touching the wall.... or both
Ty, Christmas dinners woooGood luck. Gonna be busy busy busy
Have a good oneWork time
Need to get ready early so they can surrender to SantaTy, Christmas dinners wooo
If only everyone was like Vael and prepared their Christmas dinners 5 weeks ago
Blessings upon you my child (I don’t have the pic anymore so imagine me as a priest)I need to go to a family pre Christmas social event too.
Pray for me
Have a good time manI need to go to a family pre Christmas social event too.
Pray for me