Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Dec 21, 2025 #326,871 Vael said: Jokes on you I’m unemployed Click to expand... Dude. It's April. You have a job. And you're late.
Vael said: Jokes on you I’m unemployed Click to expand... Dude. It's April. You have a job. And you're late.
D Deleted member 1570617 Resident FCN Regular Dec 21, 2025 #326,872 Maddiemoiselle said: Dude. It's April. You have a job. And you're late. Click to expand... Nice try Maddie , you get one candy for trying
Maddiemoiselle said: Dude. It's April. You have a job. And you're late. Click to expand... Nice try Maddie , you get one candy for trying
D Deleted member 1570617 Resident FCN Regular Dec 21, 2025 #326,873 Sorry I don’t have candies anymore in my bag, follow me to my van there’s my stock in the back
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Dec 21, 2025 #326,874 Vael said: Nice try Maddie , you get one candy for trying Click to expand... What kind?
D Deleted member 1570617 Resident FCN Regular Dec 21, 2025 #326,875 Maddiemoiselle said: What kind? Click to expand... What’s your favorite?
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Dec 21, 2025 #326,876 Vael said: What’s your favorite? Click to expand... Reese's Peanut butter cups
D Deleted member 1570617 Resident FCN Regular Dec 21, 2025 #326,878 Good choice, it’s true they are very nice Maddiemoiselle said: Reese's Peanut butter cups Click to expand...
Good choice, it’s true they are very nice Maddiemoiselle said: Reese's Peanut butter cups Click to expand...
Casey86 The Beard FCN Regular Dec 21, 2025 #326,880 Maddiemoiselle said: Dude. It's April. You have a job. And you're late. Click to expand... If it's April.... that means I'm 40
Maddiemoiselle said: Dude. It's April. You have a job. And you're late. Click to expand... If it's April.... that means I'm 40