Craig53m Resident FCN Regular Dec 21, 2025 #326,981 My guess you play better than you give yourself credit. We are always our worst critics.
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Dec 21, 2025 #326,982 SimplySadie said: I can play Imagine kinda ha Click to expand... Same!
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Dec 21, 2025 #326,983 Craig53m said: My guess you play better than you give yourself credit. We are always our worst critics. Click to expand... May sound ok after a dozen stubbies
Craig53m said: My guess you play better than you give yourself credit. We are always our worst critics. Click to expand... May sound ok after a dozen stubbies
D Deleted member 1394328 Resident FCN Regular Dec 21, 2025 #326,984 Jestarollii said: I believe just because I don't celebrate Christmas I can still give gifts Click to expand... What have you got people?
Jestarollii said: I believe just because I don't celebrate Christmas I can still give gifts Click to expand... What have you got people?
Craig53m Resident FCN Regular Dec 21, 2025 #326,985 Harthacnut said: What have you got people? Click to expand... You make it sound as having "people" is an affliction.
Harthacnut said: What have you got people? Click to expand... You make it sound as having "people" is an affliction.
Craig53m Resident FCN Regular Dec 21, 2025 #326,987 I sing really well in the shower. The paint hasn't peeled, so I must be good!
Craig53m Resident FCN Regular Dec 21, 2025 #326,988 Harthacnut said: What have you got people? Click to expand... Disregard, I misread that
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Dec 21, 2025 #326,989 Ohh check this out.. Surreal, got an email today wishing a Merry Christmas.. Keep in mind was a work email and was sent to lots of people. Under the general best wishes etc was this:
Ohh check this out.. Surreal, got an email today wishing a Merry Christmas.. Keep in mind was a work email and was sent to lots of people. Under the general best wishes etc was this:
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Dec 21, 2025 #326,990 SimplySadie said: I can play Imagine kinda ha Click to expand... I used to be able to play In the Mood lol
SimplySadie said: I can play Imagine kinda ha Click to expand... I used to be able to play In the Mood lol
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Dec 21, 2025 #326,993 SimplySadie said: Ohhh it didn’t attach, pfft, waiiit Click to expand... Lol goober
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Dec 21, 2025 #326,995 youngbustyredhead said: That's a choice lol Click to expand... Unbelievable huh
D Deleted member 1394328 Resident FCN Regular Dec 21, 2025 #326,997 SimplySadie said: I mean, wtf Click to expand... Vael would be into this.