The cadence is actually spot on, no lie
I'm all about the cadence
The cadence is actually spot on, no lie
Oh. No. I'm fine with thatEven rolling in it?
All about the cadence, bout the cadence, no blank verseI'm all about the cadence
Night!Ok back to sleep lol love ya
You know my momma she told me, don't worry if it dont rhymeAll about the cadence, bout the cadence, no blank verse
Well, I will tell you this is a great place full of wonderful people. Full disclosure, I know how difficult it can be checking out new places and meeting new people. We embrace new people, contrary to the clique label we've received. The people who call us that don't fully understand how many times we've been duped/gaslitI've been in chat mostly, only decided to check out threads this week & somehow stumbled here
Sleep sweetly, buh buh. Love youOk back to sleep lol love ya
Don't look Tash, there's hay
![]()
Oh hayDon't look Tash, there's hay
![]()