Be glad I went with the PG one lolThis is not good farmyard protocol
Be glad I went with the PG one lolThis is not good farmyard protocol
Good night!GN All x
UnPG me bbBe glad I went with the PG one lol
GN All x
Thanks. Not your fault. It just makes one distrustful is all. I hate that feelingGood to know haha, the people here seem nice, can't be worse than chat. It seems chill here with cool people. I originally came here when I was working & it was slow & just decided to keep it. I haven't heard anything about anyone & like to stay clear of drama & I'm sorry you've been gaslit it's never fun.
That's a bad song just saying
Thanks. Not your fault. It just makes one distrustful is all. I hate that feeling
Sadly, I get itI don't even trust my own mother now.
Fuck its gotten that bad eh?I don't even trust my own mother now.
Football and keeping an eye on here. What about you Bailey?What's up Foxy?
Fuck its gotten that bad eh?
Goodnight everyone
On a break that ended alreadyFootball and keeping an eye on here. What about you Bailey?
Good night Amber!Goodnight everyone