I am also obsessed with curlers and ginger ale soRed found it funny!
And Fox!
I am also obsessed with curlers and ginger ale soRed found it funny!
And Fox!
Not in the first 10 pages anyway I don't have Red's patience to go further lolOoooh do me do me
Also when did I join?
ON ITNot in the first 10 pages anyway I don't have Red's patience to go further lol
Sorry sirUmmm sleeping?
Well I dont think it was a Christmas joke and it did need to be explained, but once I got it it was goodRed found it funny!
And Fox!
I appreciate you trying. But I remember being a late joiner I thinkkkkkNot in the first 10 pages anyway I don't have Red's patience to go further lol
Guess it's been that long.... time sure does flyCasey exposed as a charter member of the clique.
Thats much betterSorry sir
It's difficult getting a lifetime supply deliveredTash came along a lot later
Think she was waiting for her chair to be delivered.
I didn't join till page 309
Its well usedIs it a fancy chair?
Yup. November 19th 2024Really?
Liked by Ciaran88 and BunnyHope1 million you say??????
Ok let's try sleep again
Fuck work
Nanight for the third time![]()
Liked by Ciaran88 and BunnyHope
Pulling a VaelOk let's try sleep again
Fuck work
Nanight for the third time![]()