D Deleted member 1394328 Resident FCN Regular Dec 22, 2025 #327,321 Amberrlicious said: Quiet one. Always seems to be lately. Never any chat before I go to work anymore Click to expand... I'm actually getting to lay in
Amberrlicious said: Quiet one. Always seems to be lately. Never any chat before I go to work anymore Click to expand... I'm actually getting to lay in
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Dec 22, 2025 #327,322 Amberrlicious said: Quiet one. Always seems to be lately. Never any chat before I go to work anymore Click to expand... North America are asleep, me and ciaran (usually) are already in work
Amberrlicious said: Quiet one. Always seems to be lately. Never any chat before I go to work anymore Click to expand... North America are asleep, me and ciaran (usually) are already in work
Amberrlicious Resident FCN Regular Dec 22, 2025 #327,326 No fingers were being pointed on any direction it’s just quieter lately than it was
D Deleted member 1394328 Resident FCN Regular Dec 22, 2025 #327,328 Let's be honest Amber... you were blaming me But also good morning all. And also all And also I had a dream where I had a laughing fit and I woke up feeling really odd.
Let's be honest Amber... you were blaming me But also good morning all. And also all And also I had a dream where I had a laughing fit and I woke up feeling really odd.
D Deleted member 1394328 Resident FCN Regular Dec 22, 2025 #327,332 Not much Just woken up. Wondering what to do. How are you?
D Deleted member 1570617 Resident FCN Regular Dec 22, 2025 #327,333 Harthacnut said: Not much Just woken up. Wondering what to do. How are you? Click to expand... Same, just woke up probably gonn breakfast then wondering what I’ll do
Harthacnut said: Not much Just woken up. Wondering what to do. How are you? Click to expand... Same, just woke up probably gonn breakfast then wondering what I’ll do
D Deleted member 1394328 Resident FCN Regular Dec 22, 2025 #327,335 Vael is a full time lazy bones till March Im only part time lazy boning
D Deleted member 1570617 Resident FCN Regular Dec 22, 2025 #327,337 Ciaran what games you got on ps5?
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Dec 22, 2025 #327,338 Vael said: Ciaran what games you got on ps5? Click to expand... Gun Gal
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Dec 22, 2025 #327,339 Vael said: Hi Hope, nice to see you Click to expand...
D Deleted member 1394328 Resident FCN Regular Dec 22, 2025 #327,340 BunnyBeeHope said: Gun Gal Click to expand... Now I need to look this up