D Deleted member 1394328 Resident FCN Regular Dec 22, 2025 #327,341 Vael said: Ciaran what games you got on ps5? Click to expand... Not many Assians creed: valhalla Banner lord The precinct
Vael said: Ciaran what games you got on ps5? Click to expand... Not many Assians creed: valhalla Banner lord The precinct
D Deleted member 1570617 Resident FCN Regular Dec 22, 2025 #327,342 Yk hope, no need to edit my messages if you want I can greet you like that every time. You’ll just get bored of it really fast
Yk hope, no need to edit my messages if you want I can greet you like that every time. You’ll just get bored of it really fast
D Deleted member 1570617 Resident FCN Regular Dec 22, 2025 #327,343 Harthacnut said: Not many Assians creed: valhalla Banner lord The precinct Click to expand... Bannerlord? Dude you jsut perfect. Did you buy Warsails? Also, download Fortnite so we can play together you don’t need to pay for online (even if games meh, at least we can play)
Harthacnut said: Not many Assians creed: valhalla Banner lord The precinct Click to expand... Bannerlord? Dude you jsut perfect. Did you buy Warsails? Also, download Fortnite so we can play together you don’t need to pay for online (even if games meh, at least we can play)
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Dec 22, 2025 #327,344 Harthacnut said: Vael is a full time lazy bones till March Im only part time lazy boning Click to expand... Enjoying a lie in Eek edit lost a kitty
Harthacnut said: Vael is a full time lazy bones till March Im only part time lazy boning Click to expand... Enjoying a lie in Eek edit lost a kitty
D Deleted member 1394328 Resident FCN Regular Dec 22, 2025 #327,345 Now I need to look up warsails lol Fortnite... but I'm not 14 lol
D Deleted member 1394328 Resident FCN Regular Dec 22, 2025 #327,346 SimplySadie said: Enjoying a lie in Eek edit lost a kitty Click to expand... This is amazing
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Dec 22, 2025 #327,347 Hehe Are ya enjoying ya morning off so far?
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Dec 22, 2025 #327,348 I think you'd both like Wartales if you havnt played that. You make a mercenary army and go around a medieval Europeish world
I think you'd both like Wartales if you havnt played that. You make a mercenary army and go around a medieval Europeish world
D Deleted member 1570617 Resident FCN Regular Dec 22, 2025 #327,349 Harthacnut said: Now I need to look up warsails lol Fortnite... but I'm not 14 lol Click to expand... Yea I know you gonk, but that’s the only game we can play for free together no? Dude warsail is so fun, you can play Vikings and invade others like they are English people in the 900
Harthacnut said: Now I need to look up warsails lol Fortnite... but I'm not 14 lol Click to expand... Yea I know you gonk, but that’s the only game we can play for free together no? Dude warsail is so fun, you can play Vikings and invade others like they are English people in the 900
D Deleted member 1394328 Resident FCN Regular Dec 22, 2025 #327,350 SimplySadie said: Hehe Are ya enjoying ya morning off so far? Click to expand... No
D Deleted member 1570617 Resident FCN Regular Dec 22, 2025 #327,351 BunnyBeeHope said: I think you'd both like Wartales if you havnt played that. You make a mercenary army and go around a medieval Europeish world Click to expand... Already played but thanks anyway Hope Harthacnut said: No Click to expand... Enjoy it, now!
BunnyBeeHope said: I think you'd both like Wartales if you havnt played that. You make a mercenary army and go around a medieval Europeish world Click to expand... Already played but thanks anyway Hope Harthacnut said: No Click to expand... Enjoy it, now!
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Dec 22, 2025 #327,353 Harthacnut said: No Click to expand... Swap with me
D Deleted member 1570617 Resident FCN Regular Dec 22, 2025 #327,355 BunnyBeeHope said: Lunch time Click to expand... What you gonn get? BunnyBeeHope said: Vael has played every game ever Click to expand... No, not true I’m a nerd but not that much
BunnyBeeHope said: Lunch time Click to expand... What you gonn get? BunnyBeeHope said: Vael has played every game ever Click to expand... No, not true I’m a nerd but not that much
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Dec 22, 2025 #327,356 Harthacnut said: No Click to expand... I knew ya were gonna say that, I almost posted a follow up to sync with it ha
Harthacnut said: No Click to expand... I knew ya were gonna say that, I almost posted a follow up to sync with it ha
D Deleted member 1570617 Resident FCN Regular Dec 22, 2025 #327,358 Hi Sadie how’s your morning so far?
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Dec 22, 2025 #327,359 Quite productive at least, woke up early so did some work and been for a walk n had coffee.
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Dec 22, 2025 #327,360 I think ya should do some online Pilates/Yoga classes Ciaran, sort that back out whilst you’re off work hehe
I think ya should do some online Pilates/Yoga classes Ciaran, sort that back out whilst you’re off work hehe