Kenzie made an appearance last night and stirred shit
No someone elseThe jest person?
Another new account?Kenzie made an appearance last night and stirred shit
And the deleted their posts like a cowardKenzie made an appearance last night and stirred shit
Satancupcake something like thatAnother new account?![]()
One of her many MANY old accounts actuallyAnother new account?![]()
Probably uses vpns. They used two chat accounts at the same time in the pastThere is no ip ban ? For the forums I mean
NopeThere is no ip ban ? For the forums I mean
But vpns are blocked in the chatrooms so I thought here too, guess nothing is really safe. I don’t have the whole story but it sucks yall have been through thisProbably uses vpns. They used two chat accounts at the same time in the past
Exactly thisNo matter what, we are all here for any support @Bailey94 will need. She's literally the best and we will all have her back
You will always stand behind her...No matter what, we are all here for any support @Bailey94 will need. She's literally the best and we will all have her back
What does she want? Always these obsessive people.![]()