Somehow, I have the feeling that my nipples are rotting.Your delectable udders.
Somehow, I have the feeling that my nipples are rotting.Your delectable udders.
WtfI thought that was you
and me
Zombie?Somehow, I have the feeling that my nipples are rotting.
Will you have a small, round tummy later on?I have honey chilli chicken tenders.
Ill be in a food coma if you need me
Enjoy foodI have honey chilli chicken tenders.
Ill be in a food coma if you need me
You have your own udders.I thought that was you
and me
Was that really that shocking/confusing?This
Yes and?You have your own udders.![]()
Udderly.Was that really that shocking/confusing?
I get Vael to jump on me so it goes awayWill you have a small, round tummy later on?![]()
Play with them.Yes and?
I wasn’t aware of thisI get Vael to jump on me so it goes away
Depends on the activity.I get Vael to jump on me so it goes away
This chat is getting away from me
Do you want to knead my butt?This chat is getting away from me
Yes MissPlay with them.![]()
loL! I mean, instead of wanting to play with mine.Yes Miss