Amberrlicious Resident FCN Regular Dec 22, 2025 #327,861 Thought everyone had gone to do some AI therapy
Amberrlicious Resident FCN Regular Dec 22, 2025 #327,863 SophUKYis said: Is that mistletoe? Click to expand... Yes. Come here
D Deleted member 1570617 Resident FCN Regular Dec 22, 2025 #327,868 BunnyBeeHope said: Again didnt you already have soup Click to expand... No I talked about soup before actually having dinner which is in about 5 mins
BunnyBeeHope said: Again didnt you already have soup Click to expand... No I talked about soup before actually having dinner which is in about 5 mins
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Dec 22, 2025 #327,872 Amberrlicious said: I have carbonara Click to expand... Share plz
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Dec 22, 2025 #327,877 Vael said: View attachment 482132 Click to expand... Soup bb
Amberrlicious Resident FCN Regular Dec 22, 2025 #327,878 Imma gonna say this quietly but I’m actually feeling a bit Christmassy