You said the quiet part out loud!I mean it’s pretty obvious why yall dislike minions they French
You said the quiet part out loud!I mean it’s pretty obvious why yall dislike minions they French
Yeah no need to be quietYou said the quiet part out loud!
Because we all read Great Expectaions in schoolI don't get it. Why do people expect a cunt like me to be nice 24/7?![]()
I did not, I read some French books that I’d preferred not toBecause we all read Great Expectaions in school
"Gone in 60 seconds?"I did not, I read some French books that I’d preferred not to
I don't get it. Why do people expect a cunt like me to be nice 24/7?![]()
La Morte amoureuse, a short story by Théophile Gautier"Gone in 60 seconds?"
"Gone in and out and in and out 60 seconds?"
@Harthacnut still here?
What’s that game?I'll be playing with myself if anyone is looking for me
![]()
*Tash crashes through wall like Kool-Aid Man*I'll be playing with myself if anyone is looking for me
![]()
Okay enjoy
Why?Be nice to me![]()
The Outer Worlds 2What’s that game?