D Deleted member 1570617 Resident FCN Regular Jan 2, 2026 #337,321 I like her voice, thanks Ciaran for the recommendation
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Jan 2, 2026 #337,322 BunnyBeeHope said: Wait Tame Impala is just one dude? Click to expand... No it's just one this guy
D Deleted member 1394328 Resident FCN Regular Jan 2, 2026 #337,323 SweetDeesire said: yeah, cool jams Click to expand... They have a cool 90s vibe so you would probably appreciate them
SweetDeesire said: yeah, cool jams Click to expand... They have a cool 90s vibe so you would probably appreciate them
D Deleted member 1394328 Resident FCN Regular Jan 2, 2026 #337,324 Music is the only thing I am decent at.
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Jan 2, 2026 #337,325 Sea Lemon reminds me of a more chill less depressive Rilo Kiley
D Deleted member 1570617 Resident FCN Regular Jan 2, 2026 #337,326 Harthacnut said: Music is the only thing I am decent at. Click to expand... Fuck you. Respectfully
D Deleted member 1570617 Resident FCN Regular Jan 2, 2026 #337,327 You’re a great friend, you’re intelligent, you’re funny
D Deleted member 1430026 Resident FCN Regular Jan 2, 2026 #337,328 Harthacnut said: Music is the only thing I am decent at. Click to expand... untrue.
D Deleted member 1394328 Resident FCN Regular Jan 2, 2026 #337,329 I'm also obsessed with Hazel English if you guys like this sort of music.
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Jan 2, 2026 #337,330 Harthacnut said: Music is the only thing I am decent at. Click to expand... And making the ladies cum buckets
Harthacnut said: Music is the only thing I am decent at. Click to expand... And making the ladies cum buckets
D Deleted member 1394328 Resident FCN Regular Jan 2, 2026 #337,331 BunnyBeeHope said: And making the ladies cum buckets Click to expand... That's never happened lol
D Deleted member 1570617 Resident FCN Regular Jan 2, 2026 #337,332 BunnyBeeHope said: And making the ladies cum buckets Click to expand... Don’t forget Henry
D Deleted member 1570617 Resident FCN Regular Jan 2, 2026 #337,334 Harthacnut said: That's never happened lol Click to expand... Yet
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Jan 2, 2026 #337,335 Harthacnut said: I'm also obsessed with Hazel English if you guys like this sort of music. Click to expand... She became an American citizen the other day
Harthacnut said: I'm also obsessed with Hazel English if you guys like this sort of music. Click to expand... She became an American citizen the other day
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Jan 2, 2026 #337,336 Harthacnut said: That's never happened lol Click to expand...
D Deleted member 1430026 Resident FCN Regular Jan 2, 2026 #337,337 And ramdon - Sesame street introduced me to Feist. Really like her.
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Jan 2, 2026 #337,338 BunnyBeeHope said: She became an American citizen the other day Click to expand... Hazel American
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Jan 2, 2026 #337,339 BunnyBeeHope said: She became an American citizen the other day Click to expand... Now she has to change her name to Hazel American
BunnyBeeHope said: She became an American citizen the other day Click to expand... Now she has to change her name to Hazel American
D Deleted member 1394328 Resident FCN Regular Jan 2, 2026 #337,340 SweetDeesire said: And ramdon - Sesame street introduced me to Feist. Really like her. Click to expand... Oh yeah, she is good too. Is she still going? I listed to her first album in like 2006
SweetDeesire said: And ramdon - Sesame street introduced me to Feist. Really like her. Click to expand... Oh yeah, she is good too. Is she still going? I listed to her first album in like 2006