D Deleted member 1570617 Resident FCN Regular Jan 2, 2026 #337,944 Lil_wonders said: Morning. Hope your all well. Click to expand... Morning lil
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Jan 2, 2026 #337,945 Lil_wonders said: Hi Maddie. How are you? Click to expand... I'm okay. You?
Lil_wonders Resident FCN Regular Jan 2, 2026 #337,946 Been awake a lot of the night feeling unwell. No idea why or what from so will just sit it out.
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Jan 2, 2026 #337,947 Lil_wonders said: Been awake a lot of the night feeling unwell. No idea why or what from so will just sit it out. Click to expand... Dang! That seems to be happening to a lot of people in this thread. Must be contagious in here
Lil_wonders said: Been awake a lot of the night feeling unwell. No idea why or what from so will just sit it out. Click to expand... Dang! That seems to be happening to a lot of people in this thread. Must be contagious in here
Lil_wonders Resident FCN Regular Jan 2, 2026 #337,948 Maddiemoiselle said: Dang! That seems to be happening to a lot of people in this thread. Must be contagious in here Click to expand... Well I wish they would keep their lurgies to themselves. I had plans haha
Maddiemoiselle said: Dang! That seems to be happening to a lot of people in this thread. Must be contagious in here Click to expand... Well I wish they would keep their lurgies to themselves. I had plans haha
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Jan 2, 2026 #337,950 Lil_wonders said: Did you end up watching Love Actually at all? Click to expand... I never did! Next year I promise
Lil_wonders said: Did you end up watching Love Actually at all? Click to expand... I never did! Next year I promise
Lil_wonders Resident FCN Regular Jan 2, 2026 #337,951 Maddiemoiselle said: I never did! Next year I promise Click to expand... Ok. I will hold you to that.
Maddiemoiselle said: I never did! Next year I promise Click to expand... Ok. I will hold you to that.
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Jan 2, 2026 #337,952 Lil_wonders said: Ok. I will hold you to that. Click to expand... Yes ma'am! I'll do as I'm told!
Lil_wonders Resident FCN Regular Jan 2, 2026 #337,953 Maddiemoiselle said: Yes ma'am! I'll do as I'm told! Click to expand... Well that’s one person who listens to me haha
Maddiemoiselle said: Yes ma'am! I'll do as I'm told! Click to expand... Well that’s one person who listens to me haha
Lil_wonders Resident FCN Regular Jan 2, 2026 #337,955 I treated myself before Christmas and got a manicure with shellac polish. Now all the shellac is pealing( being picked) off and my nails look trash. But the shellac won’t come off with just normal remover. Sorry just wanted to whinge.
I treated myself before Christmas and got a manicure with shellac polish. Now all the shellac is pealing( being picked) off and my nails look trash. But the shellac won’t come off with just normal remover. Sorry just wanted to whinge.
Lil_wonders Resident FCN Regular Jan 2, 2026 #337,957 It is!! Trying not to pick it because I know it’s bad for my nails but I want it gone. Hahah
Lil_wonders Resident FCN Regular Jan 2, 2026 #337,959 The sparkles were very pretty when they covered my nails hahaha
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Jan 3, 2026 #337,960 Oh I believe it! Why did they come off so quickly??