Lil_wonders Resident FCN Regular Jan 3, 2026 #337,961 Is just a shellac polish, not sure how long it should last but is about the normal time mine do. But I don’t look after my hands that well.
Is just a shellac polish, not sure how long it should last but is about the normal time mine do. But I don’t look after my hands that well.
Lil_wonders Resident FCN Regular Jan 3, 2026 #337,963 Maybe I will spend my afternoon making them pretty again. (Probably won’t though)
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Jan 3, 2026 #337,965 Getting chicken wings ready to cook. And kind of watching a movie
Lil_wonders Resident FCN Regular Jan 3, 2026 #337,971 Yes I did. The one you are watching. I enjoyed it.
Lil_wonders Resident FCN Regular Jan 3, 2026 #337,973 Right time for me to move. Enjoy your wings and movie Maddie. Cya any other lurkers Xx
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Jan 3, 2026 #337,979 I can’t think of anything to say :/ Trust me, I’m as shocked as y’all are