BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Jan 3, 2026 #338,001 Once upon a time, little bingo made it through the third season of Mr robot The end
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Jan 3, 2026 #338,003 This whole time little bingo has been you Bailey???
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Jan 3, 2026 #338,004 Maddiemoiselle said: This whole time little bingo has been you Bailey??? Click to expand... Yes Yes it is me Also little banjo
Maddiemoiselle said: This whole time little bingo has been you Bailey??? Click to expand... Yes Yes it is me Also little banjo
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Jan 3, 2026 #338,009 Didn't finish it but I will later! Hockey time now!
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Jan 3, 2026 #338,016 Watching Mr. Robot I made some lasagna from scratch tonight
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Jan 3, 2026 #338,017 I scratched it out of the freezer and threw it in the microwave
Casey86 The Beard FCN Regular Jan 3, 2026 #338,018 Haha nice I'm sure it still tasted great and never heard of Mr. Robot. I just finished watching the last episode of Stranger Things
Haha nice I'm sure it still tasted great and never heard of Mr. Robot. I just finished watching the last episode of Stranger Things
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Jan 3, 2026 #338,020 Casey86 said: Haha nice I'm sure it still tasted great and never heard of Mr. Robot. I just finished watching the last episode of Stranger Things Click to expand... It’s a really intense show. I watched stranger things too! I can’t say anything until Hope watches it bc I don’t want to spoil it
Casey86 said: Haha nice I'm sure it still tasted great and never heard of Mr. Robot. I just finished watching the last episode of Stranger Things Click to expand... It’s a really intense show. I watched stranger things too! I can’t say anything until Hope watches it bc I don’t want to spoil it