SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Jan 9, 2026 #344,042 Maddiemoiselle said: Goober Click to expand... Hey Goobz
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Jan 9, 2026 #344,046 Maddiemoiselle said: What's poopin lady?? Click to expand... Well, thankfully not me rn
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Jan 9, 2026 #344,047 Quite auto the correction Me thinks you type the former more than the latter…. Ha
D Deleted member 1430026 Resident FCN Regular Jan 9, 2026 #344,048 Theres a time and place for that. Not the laundry room.
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Jan 9, 2026 #344,050 SimplySadie said: Quite auto the correction Me thinks you type the former more than the latter…. Ha Click to expand...
SimplySadie said: Quite auto the correction Me thinks you type the former more than the latter…. Ha Click to expand...
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Jan 9, 2026 #344,051 Maddiemoiselle said: Click to expand... Ya Poober….
D Deleted member 1430026 Resident FCN Regular Jan 9, 2026 #344,052 Ever been told girls don't poop? Hope guys really don't believe that lol
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Jan 9, 2026 #344,053 Nearly typed a kinda funny kinda gross little story in reply to that , but no ha
D Deleted member 1430026 Resident FCN Regular Jan 9, 2026 #344,054 I believe funny and gross are both welcome here.
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Jan 9, 2026 #344,056 The scales tipped toward the gross side so.. ha
D Deleted member 1570617 Resident FCN Regular Jan 9, 2026 #344,057 Imma take a few days off, no black pfp or anything but did something today that I swore I would never do again (I’m fine don’t worry) so I think that’s a sign that I shouldn’t ignore
Imma take a few days off, no black pfp or anything but did something today that I swore I would never do again (I’m fine don’t worry) so I think that’s a sign that I shouldn’t ignore
D Deleted member 1570617 Resident FCN Regular Jan 9, 2026 #344,059 I love yall, thank you for all the laughter here
D Deleted member 1430026 Resident FCN Regular Jan 9, 2026 #344,060 Enjoy your time away V. Always healthy to take a little break