youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Jan 9, 2026 #344,241 Maddiemoiselle said: Oh fun!! Click to expand... They…um…aren’t doing real well this year lol
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Jan 9, 2026 #344,244 youngbustyredhead said: She’s so damn tall lol Click to expand... All the height went to her??
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Jan 9, 2026 #344,246 Our faces are similar but otherwise we look nothing alike
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Jan 9, 2026 #344,247 *shock face reaction as if I have the slightest clue how tall your dad is*
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Jan 9, 2026 #344,248 Maddiemoiselle said: *shock face reaction as if I have the slightest clue how tall your dad is* Click to expand... Lol fair He’s 6’ I think? Maybe a bit more
Maddiemoiselle said: *shock face reaction as if I have the slightest clue how tall your dad is* Click to expand... Lol fair He’s 6’ I think? Maybe a bit more
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Jan 9, 2026 #344,252 She’s driving and has a job and when dafuq did this all happen???
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Jan 9, 2026 #344,254 She like turned into a sort of adult this past year Idk how I feel about it lol
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Jan 9, 2026 #344,255 Oh thats always a shock. And it seems to happen so instantly too. It's like, no you're supposed to still be a kid!! Lol
Oh thats always a shock. And it seems to happen so instantly too. It's like, no you're supposed to still be a kid!! Lol
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Jan 9, 2026 #344,256 Do you have little sibs? I can’t remember :/
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Jan 9, 2026 #344,258 youngbustyredhead said: Do you have little sibs? I can’t remember :/ Click to expand... Yup I got one!
youngbustyredhead said: Do you have little sibs? I can’t remember :/ Click to expand... Yup I got one!
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Jan 9, 2026 #344,259 So you probably had a shadow growing up like me haha
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Jan 9, 2026 #344,260 Tbh not a whole lot lol. We've grown a lot closer in recent years though and it's great!