youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Jan 9, 2026 #344,303 Bailey94 said: Red do you know a lot about basketball? Click to expand... Not a ton, no. I mean I know the basics from watching my sister’s games but I know virtually nothing about current teams
Bailey94 said: Red do you know a lot about basketball? Click to expand... Not a ton, no. I mean I know the basics from watching my sister’s games but I know virtually nothing about current teams
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Jan 9, 2026 #344,304 Amberrlicious said: Well looks like I interrupted all the fun Enogeb rebma Click to expand...
Lil_wonders Resident FCN Regular Jan 9, 2026 #344,308 Yeh I’m having a lazy morning. Thought I’d log in. How was your day?
Craig53m Resident FCN Regular Jan 9, 2026 #344,309 Not bad here. I got quite a bit accomplished. Any plans for you today?
Craig53m Resident FCN Regular Jan 9, 2026 #344,311 Man with mustache sounds so 70s pornish. It's best described as a full vandyke.
Craig53m Resident FCN Regular Jan 9, 2026 #344,312 Most websites actually call what I have a goatee beard.
Craig53m Resident FCN Regular Jan 9, 2026 #344,313 I will admit to having a 70s porn stache for many, many yrs though
D Deleted member 1430026 Resident FCN Regular Jan 10, 2026 #344,318 Almost two hours. I haven’t contributed