Craig53m Resident FCN Regular Jan 10, 2026 #344,323 So weird, I actually have to work tomorrow. I've only worked 2 days since Nov 22. Crazy
Craig53m Resident FCN Regular Jan 10, 2026 #344,326 Bailey94 said: Working on Saturday sucks Click to expand... Eh, I dont mind it. Weekends mean nothing to me anymore. Lol
Bailey94 said: Working on Saturday sucks Click to expand... Eh, I dont mind it. Weekends mean nothing to me anymore. Lol
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Jan 10, 2026 #344,328 Idk what to do since I’m not working this weekend
Craig53m Resident FCN Regular Jan 10, 2026 #344,329 Bailey94 said: Idk what to do since I’m not working this weekend Click to expand... Relax and enjoy it!!!
Bailey94 said: Idk what to do since I’m not working this weekend Click to expand... Relax and enjoy it!!!
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Jan 10, 2026 #344,330 Craig53m said: Relax and enjoy it!!! Click to expand... I don’t remember how lol
D Deleted member 1430026 Resident FCN Regular Jan 10, 2026 #344,331 I have no plans and going to absolutely love every minute of it. Starting with bed soon lol
Craig53m Resident FCN Regular Jan 10, 2026 #344,332 I had issues for a few months after I retired. It was weird, I seemed a bit out of sorts.
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Jan 10, 2026 #344,337 I don’t think people in the keep one drop one thread know I’m posting song titles like 70% of the time
I don’t think people in the keep one drop one thread know I’m posting song titles like 70% of the time
D Deleted member 1430026 Resident FCN Regular Jan 10, 2026 #344,340 I’m in bed and it is not even 9:30 on a Friday. None for me.