After Covid it seems everyone has lost immunity and strength to some extent.Yes seems to be lots of germs in that part of the world.
After Covid it seems everyone has lost immunity and strength to some extent.Yes seems to be lots of germs in that part of the world.
I think people’s immunity builds by being around little doses of germs. Being isolated and masked for so long didn’t help with that. And also people have just gone back to old ways so the germs flow freely.After Covid it seems everyone has lost immunity and strength to some extent.
I'm also having sore throat. Spoiling my weekend with warm water and tea. LolYou too.
It was quite nice thanks. Out and about with a friend.I'm good, just having my coffee and skimming the news. I actually have to work today. Lol. How was your day?
Morning to you tooGood morning everyoneI hope everyone has a good day.
I hope your health is getting improved.Good morning everyoneI hope everyone has a good day.
Gargling salt water helps too.I'm also having sore throat. Spoiling my weekend with warm water and tea. Lol
Agreed 100%. Away from nature is one of the main reason.I think people’s immunity builds by being around little doses of germs. Being isolated and masked for so long didn’t help with that. And also people have just gone back to old ways so the germs flow freely.
Good morning, no it's not improving. I will never improve unfortunately. But thank you.I hope your health is getting improved.
That's awesome! Depends on the day and how busy we are, I'll probably work about 6 hrs today.It was quite nice thanks. Out and about with a friend.
How many hours work?
Yeah!! I have esophagitis so gargling sometimes leads to vomiting. I actually drink salt, lemon and ginger tea.Gargling salt water helps too.
Well disregard my advice then hahaYeah!! I have esophagitis so gargling sometimes leads to vomiting. I actually drink salt, lemon and ginger tea.
I guess i will be ok in a couple of days.Well disregard my advice then haha
No idea not lookedIs callmemo gone?
Sure you didn’t realise. Stalker.Just realised I just replied to a message from three pages ago but thought it was the current page
Thew me for a momentSure you didn’t realise. Stalker.
Hahahah
Also what’s callmemo?