Craig53m Resident FCN Regular Jan 10, 2026 #344,443 It's wild how y'all so easily identify these catfish. It's like spidey-senses. Lol
Lil_wonders Resident FCN Regular Jan 10, 2026 #344,444 Amberrlicious said: Thew me for a moment Catfish CallMeMo Click to expand... Ah ok. Would never have thought of that. Thought it must be some new appy thing you youngsters were doing.
Amberrlicious said: Thew me for a moment Catfish CallMeMo Click to expand... Ah ok. Would never have thought of that. Thought it must be some new appy thing you youngsters were doing.
Amberrlicious Resident FCN Regular Jan 10, 2026 #344,445 Lil_wonders said: Ah ok. Would never have thought of that. Thought it must be some new appy thing you youngsters were doing. Click to expand... Must admit I read it as call memo
Lil_wonders said: Ah ok. Would never have thought of that. Thought it must be some new appy thing you youngsters were doing. Click to expand... Must admit I read it as call memo
Craig53m Resident FCN Regular Jan 10, 2026 #344,446 Amberrlicious said: Must admit I read it as call memo Click to expand... I did too at first
Lil_wonders Resident FCN Regular Jan 10, 2026 #344,447 Have a good day everyone. I’m going to go watch something before bed I think x
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Jan 10, 2026 #344,450 Craig53m said: It's wild how y'all so easily identify these catfish. It's like spidey-senses. Lol Click to expand... Well in that case its the same person over and over again, they give themselves away Interesting different back stories though From alcoholic lesbian to divorced woman
Craig53m said: It's wild how y'all so easily identify these catfish. It's like spidey-senses. Lol Click to expand... Well in that case its the same person over and over again, they give themselves away Interesting different back stories though From alcoholic lesbian to divorced woman
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Jan 10, 2026 #344,454 SweetDeesire said: Click to expand... Butt butt butt
Amberrlicious Resident FCN Regular Jan 10, 2026 #344,457 I went to McDonald’s I bought an Espresso milkshake from the new menu This makes me happy