LemonyOrpheus72 Resident FCN Regular Jan 10, 2026 #344,721 I always get here way too late for any of the fun
LemonyOrpheus72 Resident FCN Regular Jan 11, 2026 #344,723 Maddiemoiselle said: Snicket!!!! Click to expand... Hiiii sorry, I was playing a game with friends
LemonyOrpheus72 Resident FCN Regular Jan 11, 2026 #344,731 4 penguins, hmmmm, are they by chance from a nyc zoo but currently in Madagascar?
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Jan 11, 2026 #344,732 Not those penguins lol Just a little band
LemonyOrpheus72 Resident FCN Regular Jan 11, 2026 #344,733 youngbustyredhead said: Not those penguins lol Just a little band Click to expand... You sure? Those penguins have many talents and I wouldn't be surprised
youngbustyredhead said: Not those penguins lol Just a little band Click to expand... You sure? Those penguins have many talents and I wouldn't be surprised
LemonyOrpheus72 Resident FCN Regular Jan 11, 2026 #344,737 You ever watch the spin off show on like nickelodeon?
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Jan 11, 2026 #344,740 Just gonna leave this here, bc I feel like she will go back and read it How was the hoops game, Red?