BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Jan 11, 2026 #344,801 MorellaGoddessofLeather said: Thank you. I agree being kind is easier just as it takes less muscles to smile then it does to frown. Click to expand... Big time facts
MorellaGoddessofLeather said: Thank you. I agree being kind is easier just as it takes less muscles to smile then it does to frown. Click to expand... Big time facts
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Jan 11, 2026 #344,802 Bailey94 said: I can't remember and I don't know who he says it to now Click to expand... I think I'm off. I was so sure Jeff said it to the Dean but now idk bc Pelton wasn't in remedial chaos theory :/
Bailey94 said: I can't remember and I don't know who he says it to now Click to expand... I think I'm off. I was so sure Jeff said it to the Dean but now idk bc Pelton wasn't in remedial chaos theory :/
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Jan 11, 2026 #344,804 Bailey94 said: I can't remember and I don't know who he says it to now Click to expand... Jeff says it. Maybe a Halloween episode
Bailey94 said: I can't remember and I don't know who he says it to now Click to expand... Jeff says it. Maybe a Halloween episode
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Jan 11, 2026 #344,805 Maddiemoiselle said: Jeff says it. Maybe a Halloween episode Click to expand... YES! I think it's the army surplus taco meat one
Maddiemoiselle said: Jeff says it. Maybe a Halloween episode Click to expand... YES! I think it's the army surplus taco meat one
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Jan 11, 2026 #344,808 I am officially giving up for the night. I'm berry sleepy You lovelies have a wonderful night and great day tomorrow. I will talk to you soon If you see Hope give her a big auld hug from me and tell her "Bailey said hi." She'll know what it means
I am officially giving up for the night. I'm berry sleepy You lovelies have a wonderful night and great day tomorrow. I will talk to you soon If you see Hope give her a big auld hug from me and tell her "Bailey said hi." She'll know what it means
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Jan 11, 2026 #344,810 I got distracted. Night night Bailey! I'll sleep as well! Love y'all as well!
Amberrlicious Resident FCN Regular Jan 11, 2026 #344,811 Good morning people, she says to nobody by the look of it