youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Jan 11, 2026 #344,846 Bailey94 said: Just gonna leave this here, bc I feel like she will go back and read it How was the hoops game, Red? Click to expand... It was good in the sense that I got to see my sister play. But they lost. Um, again BunnyBeeHope said: 12 hours today Click to expand... Dafuqin hell is this
Bailey94 said: Just gonna leave this here, bc I feel like she will go back and read it How was the hoops game, Red? Click to expand... It was good in the sense that I got to see my sister play. But they lost. Um, again BunnyBeeHope said: 12 hours today Click to expand... Dafuqin hell is this
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Jan 11, 2026 #344,848 Amberrlicious said: Quiet day today Click to expand...
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Jan 11, 2026 #344,852 I'm good! Sunday is typical. Will have to finish packing later
Tash26 Resident FCN Regular Jan 11, 2026 #344,853 Ah that's not terrible. I'm sure you are looking forward to getting back
Tash26 Resident FCN Regular Jan 11, 2026 #344,856 youngbustyredhead said: I AM A GODDESS I AM Click to expand... True