Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Jan 12, 2026 #345,426 youngbustyredhead said: I’m not really into the dominance tho Click to expand... Oh you're into it. Just in a different way
youngbustyredhead said: I’m not really into the dominance tho Click to expand... Oh you're into it. Just in a different way
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Jan 12, 2026 #345,427 youngbustyredhead said: But dorminence I could maybe do Click to expand... You're a real Dormme
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Jan 12, 2026 #345,428 Instead of whips and restraints I just have a pillow and some chamomile tea
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Jan 12, 2026 #345,429 Walk into the middle of a crowded room, just lay down and start snoozing
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Jan 12, 2026 #345,431 Oh you were giving a speech? Lemme just curl up on the podium and nap
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Jan 12, 2026 #345,434 Man I should have thought of this when I was working at the amusement park
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Jan 12, 2026 #345,440 Hope. Thats vulgar. Please behave like a good girl.