BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Jan 12, 2026 #345,701 Johnthomas094 said: My throat is not so good. I'm looking for a candidate. Click to expand... Sup?
Johnthomas094 Resident FCN Regular Jan 12, 2026 #345,703 BunnyBeeHope said: Sup? Click to expand... Can i msg you?
Johnthomas094 Resident FCN Regular Jan 12, 2026 #345,705 Maddiemoiselle said: I don't know what's going on Click to expand... Hows your voice?
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Jan 12, 2026 #345,706 Johnthomas094 said: Hows your voice? Click to expand... In what context?
Johnthomas094 Resident FCN Regular Jan 12, 2026 #345,707 Maddiemoiselle said: In what context? Click to expand... Guitar good can you sing blah blah ?
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Jan 12, 2026 #345,708 Johnthomas094 said: Guitar good can you sing blah blah ? Click to expand... Kinda
Johnthomas094 Resident FCN Regular Jan 12, 2026 #345,709 Maddiemoiselle said: Kinda Click to expand... Ok msg??
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Jan 12, 2026 #345,710 Johnthomas094 said: Ok msg?? Click to expand... I guess so lol
Amberrlicious Resident FCN Regular Jan 12, 2026 #345,712 youngbustyredhead said: Books Click to expand... And butts
Amberrlicious Resident FCN Regular Jan 12, 2026 #345,715 Hi Why the hell are you here shouldn’t you be studying or canoodling ?
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Jan 12, 2026 #345,717 Some canoodling already took place, full canoodle to follow tonight But I’m out taking care of business and stopped in to see what’s what in between stops
Some canoodling already took place, full canoodle to follow tonight But I’m out taking care of business and stopped in to see what’s what in between stops
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Jan 12, 2026 #345,718 And I have nothing to study yet. Classes aren’t til tomorrow!
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Jan 12, 2026 #345,720 If you need someone to sing JT Storm is your woman