Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Jan 13, 2026 #345,963 Bailey94 said: Now I gotta find something to eat Click to expand... What are you gonna have?
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Jan 13, 2026 #345,968 Bailey94 said: Oh wait. I have the ingredients to make nachos Click to expand... Make sure you wait over an hour, okay?
Bailey94 said: Oh wait. I have the ingredients to make nachos Click to expand... Make sure you wait over an hour, okay?
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Jan 13, 2026 #345,969 Maddiemoiselle said: Chicken pot pie Click to expand... Brag
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Jan 13, 2026 #345,970 Maddiemoiselle said: Make sure you wait over an hour, okay? Click to expand... Actually I’m making chill nachos now
Maddiemoiselle said: Make sure you wait over an hour, okay? Click to expand... Actually I’m making chill nachos now
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Jan 13, 2026 #345,971 Bailey94 said: Actually I’m making chill nachos now Click to expand... Go on
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Jan 13, 2026 #345,972 Well see I opened this can of chili and dumped it on some chips and melting cheese on them
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Jan 13, 2026 #345,974 Ok so I decided to go with chips, chili, cheese, and cholula Decided to go with cholula instead of salsa to keep the symmetry
Ok so I decided to go with chips, chili, cheese, and cholula Decided to go with cholula instead of salsa to keep the symmetry
D Deleted member 1570617 Resident FCN Regular Jan 13, 2026 #345,977 SweetDeesire said: Chili nachos! Click to expand... Mhhh nachos
D Deleted member 1570617 Resident FCN Regular Jan 13, 2026 #345,978 Also, bleh it’s 3 am I’ll go back to sleep. Everyone doing great?