D Deleted member 1570617 Resident FCN Regular Jan 13, 2026 #346,061 I mean sometimes they piss me off but they still my parents and I love them. I’m grateful for what they did and still do for me. And I’m living with them atm soooo
I mean sometimes they piss me off but they still my parents and I love them. I’m grateful for what they did and still do for me. And I’m living with them atm soooo
D Deleted member 1570617 Resident FCN Regular Jan 13, 2026 #346,062 Maddiemoiselle said: Just don't make snails! Click to expand... My dad eat snails only for Christmas/new year and I don’t eat them (even tho I tried and Ciaran said it looked lovely… gotcha boi)
Maddiemoiselle said: Just don't make snails! Click to expand... My dad eat snails only for Christmas/new year and I don’t eat them (even tho I tried and Ciaran said it looked lovely… gotcha boi)
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Jan 13, 2026 #346,063 Maddiemoiselle said: Just don't make snails! Click to expand... Yummmmmmm
D Deleted member 1570617 Resident FCN Regular Jan 13, 2026 #346,064 Bailey94 said: Yummmmmmm Click to expand... You like parsley garlic and butter?
D Deleted member 1570617 Resident FCN Regular Jan 13, 2026 #346,066 Dont Worry Maddie she didn’t mean it
D Deleted member 1570617 Resident FCN Regular Jan 13, 2026 #346,067 Otherwise I would be really shocked
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Jan 13, 2026 #346,072 Bailey94 said: Did you make popcorn yet Madison? Click to expand... Maddiemoiselle said: I haven't made popcorn yet Click to expand... Fucking. Hilarious.
Bailey94 said: Did you make popcorn yet Madison? Click to expand... Maddiemoiselle said: I haven't made popcorn yet Click to expand... Fucking. Hilarious.
D Deleted member 1570617 Resident FCN Regular Jan 13, 2026 #346,076 Maddiemoiselle said: Or should I have nachos.... Click to expand... Why not both, nachos for dinner popcorn for dessert
Maddiemoiselle said: Or should I have nachos.... Click to expand... Why not both, nachos for dinner popcorn for dessert
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Jan 13, 2026 #346,078 Bailey94 said: Do you have ingredients to make nachos? Click to expand... One could argue that I do
D Deleted member 1570617 Resident FCN Regular Jan 13, 2026 #346,079 can’t wait for winter to stop so I can see the bats in my garden at night again