D Deleted member 1570617 Resident FCN Regular Jan 13, 2026 #346,083 I think im weird tho, I love snakes, bats, spiders and owls
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Jan 13, 2026 #346,087 Vael said: I think im weird tho, I love snakes, bats, spiders and owls Click to expand... You need to go to the esoteric walmart and pick some up
Vael said: I think im weird tho, I love snakes, bats, spiders and owls Click to expand... You need to go to the esoteric walmart and pick some up
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Jan 13, 2026 #346,089 There's a place in Austin where the bats fly out at night. Tons of them. It's wild
D Deleted member 1570617 Resident FCN Regular Jan 13, 2026 #346,091 But they cute when they blblblblb
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Jan 13, 2026 #346,092 Vael said: But they cute when they blblblblb Click to expand...
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Jan 13, 2026 #346,094 I wouldn't know if a snake is cute or not bc I'm not hanging around
D Deleted member 1570617 Resident FCN Regular Jan 13, 2026 #346,095 It’s okay we all have our imperfections
D Deleted member 1570617 Resident FCN Regular Jan 13, 2026 #346,098 Bailey94 said: Does it taste like chicken? Click to expand... Never tried snake yet
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Jan 13, 2026 #346,100 Maddie better be making something to eat whilst I'm out