D Deleted member 1570617 Resident FCN Regular Jan 13, 2026 #346,361 Lexi_79 said: I have many talents Click to expand... Oh you too are versed in the arts of crafting and mending souls. Good day to you sister in darkness
Lexi_79 said: I have many talents Click to expand... Oh you too are versed in the arts of crafting and mending souls. Good day to you sister in darkness
D Deleted member 1394328 Resident FCN Regular Jan 13, 2026 #346,362 Vael said: I’ll protect you Click to expand... Aww yisss Human butt shield
D Deleted member 1570617 Resident FCN Regular Jan 13, 2026 #346,363 Wombats use their butt to protect their burrows
D Deleted member 1394328 Resident FCN Regular Jan 13, 2026 #346,364 Vael said: Wombats use their butt to protect their burrows Click to expand... Then they do a cube dookie on thier enemies
Vael said: Wombats use their butt to protect their burrows Click to expand... Then they do a cube dookie on thier enemies
D Deleted member 1570617 Resident FCN Regular Jan 13, 2026 #346,366 Harthacnut said: Time for work Click to expand... Have a good shift, cya later
D Deleted member 1570617 Resident FCN Regular Jan 13, 2026 #346,372 Also, hey maddddddddddiiiiiiiiieeeee
D Deleted member 1570617 Resident FCN Regular Jan 13, 2026 #346,375 Did exercise bike, now on my bed resting a bit and wondering what I’ll do next
D Deleted member 1570617 Resident FCN Regular Jan 13, 2026 #346,378 My cat is trying to get some cuddles so I’ll probably grant him the honor
D Deleted member 1570617 Resident FCN Regular Jan 13, 2026 #346,380 The neighbors kid came over because his phone wasn’t detecting the SIM card anymore, even his mom couldn’t find why. So naturally call the weird geek of the neighborhood
The neighbors kid came over because his phone wasn’t detecting the SIM card anymore, even his mom couldn’t find why. So naturally call the weird geek of the neighborhood