youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Jan 13, 2026 #346,622 @BunnyBeeHope Soft chicken tacos, salsa, Spanish rice, refried beans Cookie & brownie pudding parfait
@BunnyBeeHope Soft chicken tacos, salsa, Spanish rice, refried beans Cookie & brownie pudding parfait
Amberrlicious Resident FCN Regular Jan 13, 2026 #346,627 I won’t be here long I’m afraid Dog walk soon, then Chat with soph Bed
D Deleted member 1570617 Resident FCN Regular Jan 13, 2026 #346,628 youngbustyredhead said: @BunnyBeeHope Soft chicken tacos, salsa, Spanish rice, refried beans Cookie & brownie pudding parfait Click to expand... What’s Spanish rice?
youngbustyredhead said: @BunnyBeeHope Soft chicken tacos, salsa, Spanish rice, refried beans Cookie & brownie pudding parfait Click to expand... What’s Spanish rice?
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Jan 13, 2026 #346,630 Amberrlicious said: I won’t be here long I’m afraid Dog walk soon, then Chat with soph Bed Click to expand... Busy lady
Amberrlicious said: I won’t be here long I’m afraid Dog walk soon, then Chat with soph Bed Click to expand... Busy lady
D Deleted member 1570617 Resident FCN Regular Jan 13, 2026 #346,631 Amberrlicious said: I won’t be here long I’m afraid Dog walk soon, then Chat with soph Bed Click to expand... It’s okayy, enjoy!
Amberrlicious said: I won’t be here long I’m afraid Dog walk soon, then Chat with soph Bed Click to expand... It’s okayy, enjoy!
D Deleted member 1570617 Resident FCN Regular Jan 13, 2026 #346,632 Lil_wonders said: How is everyone? Click to expand... Good wbu?
Amberrlicious Resident FCN Regular Jan 13, 2026 #346,633 Vael said: What’s Spanish rice? Click to expand... Paella Lol
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Jan 13, 2026 #346,635 Vael said: What’s Spanish rice? Click to expand... Long grain rice with tomatoes, onions, green peppers, and garlic At least that’s the caf’s definition
Vael said: What’s Spanish rice? Click to expand... Long grain rice with tomatoes, onions, green peppers, and garlic At least that’s the caf’s definition
Craig53m Resident FCN Regular Jan 13, 2026 #346,636 Lil_wonders said: How is everyone? Click to expand... Good, you?
D Deleted member 1570617 Resident FCN Regular Jan 13, 2026 #346,638 Amberrlicious said: Paella Lol Click to expand... In that case it’s a Paella lmao
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Jan 13, 2026 #346,639 Lil_wonders said: How is everyone? Click to expand... Good! First day of classes done, waiting for dinner What does your day hold?
Lil_wonders said: How is everyone? Click to expand... Good! First day of classes done, waiting for dinner What does your day hold?
D Deleted member 1570617 Resident FCN Regular Jan 13, 2026 #346,640 youngbustyredhead said: Long grain rice with tomatoes, onions, green peppers, and garlic At least that’s the caf’s definition Click to expand... Oo seems yummy. I like chorizo rice
youngbustyredhead said: Long grain rice with tomatoes, onions, green peppers, and garlic At least that’s the caf’s definition Click to expand... Oo seems yummy. I like chorizo rice