youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Jan 14, 2026 #347,642 Tash26 said: S'il t'plait Click to expand... Slit
D Deleted member 1394328 Resident FCN Regular Jan 14, 2026 #347,644 vanilla_hips said: Yeah, go and smoke your crack! Click to expand... I got high as a fucking kite, thank you.
vanilla_hips said: Yeah, go and smoke your crack! Click to expand... I got high as a fucking kite, thank you.
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Jan 14, 2026 #347,648 Bailey94 said: What do they call a Big Mac Click to expand... Le Big Mac
Tash26 Resident FCN Regular Jan 14, 2026 #347,649 Bailey94 said: What do they call a Big Mac Click to expand... Lil Mac hit too close to home to the men. Didn't want to eat their penis nickname
Bailey94 said: What do they call a Big Mac Click to expand... Lil Mac hit too close to home to the men. Didn't want to eat their penis nickname
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Jan 14, 2026 #347,651 BunnyBeeHope said: In Germany they have mayo fries everywhere Click to expand... Thats why there was 2 world wars
BunnyBeeHope said: In Germany they have mayo fries everywhere Click to expand... Thats why there was 2 world wars
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Jan 14, 2026 #347,654 So it’s their fault I ain’t gonna judge what you wanna dip your fries in but I don’t think mayo is murican
So it’s their fault I ain’t gonna judge what you wanna dip your fries in but I don’t think mayo is murican
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Jan 14, 2026 #347,656 Now if we’re talking ranch dressing That is 1000% murican
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Jan 14, 2026 #347,657 But now it’s time to go learn about Japan
Tash26 Resident FCN Regular Jan 14, 2026 #347,659 youngbustyredhead said: Not bc of the Mayo fries tho Click to expand... I think it's because of the mayo fries
youngbustyredhead said: Not bc of the Mayo fries tho Click to expand... I think it's because of the mayo fries
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Jan 14, 2026 #347,660 BunnyBeeHope said: To start another war? Click to expand... That’s also 1000% murican