BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Jan 14, 2026 #347,682 SweetDeesire said: from this ‘Merican, mayo is 100% ‘merican. Click to expand... We were discussing dipping fries in mayo. I don’t think that originated here
SweetDeesire said: from this ‘Merican, mayo is 100% ‘merican. Click to expand... We were discussing dipping fries in mayo. I don’t think that originated here
D Deleted member 1430026 Resident FCN Regular Jan 14, 2026 #347,685 mayo mixed with mustard does make a good fry dipping sauce.
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Jan 14, 2026 #347,686 SweetDeesire said: mayo mixed with mustard does make a good fry dipping sauce. Click to expand... Good with chicken as well!
SweetDeesire said: mayo mixed with mustard does make a good fry dipping sauce. Click to expand... Good with chicken as well!
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Jan 14, 2026 #347,687 American mustard though. I hate English mustard
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Jan 14, 2026 #347,688 BunnyBeeHope said: Frenching is a way of cutting stuff into strips Click to expand... That explains French style green beans
BunnyBeeHope said: Frenching is a way of cutting stuff into strips Click to expand... That explains French style green beans
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Jan 14, 2026 #347,691 Bailey94 said: How do I manage to live without a caregiver Click to expand... The kittes are your keepers
Bailey94 said: How do I manage to live without a caregiver Click to expand... The kittes are your keepers
D Deleted member 1570617 Resident FCN Regular Jan 14, 2026 #347,692 BunnyBeeHope said: American mustard though. I hate English mustard Click to expand...
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Jan 14, 2026 #347,697 BunnyBeeHope said: The kittes are your keepers Click to expand... And yet neither of them told me why they’re called French style green beans Bitches
BunnyBeeHope said: The kittes are your keepers Click to expand... And yet neither of them told me why they’re called French style green beans Bitches
D Deleted member 1394328 Resident FCN Regular Jan 14, 2026 #347,699 @Vael Any good cassolettes recently?
D Deleted member 1570617 Resident FCN Regular Jan 14, 2026 #347,700 I have to make pasta tonight but don’t know wth what