D Deleted member 1394328 Resident FCN Regular Jan 14, 2026 #347,761 BunnyBeeHope said: Probably fucking Click to expand... Making mayo
Johnthomas094 Resident FCN Regular Jan 14, 2026 #347,762 W BunnyBeeHope said: All those yes Click to expand... Why? Do you know your power?
Johnthomas094 Resident FCN Regular Jan 14, 2026 #347,765 BunnyBeeHope said: The power of mental illness Click to expand... Instead of "hugs to you" I said " I need hugs".
BunnyBeeHope said: The power of mental illness Click to expand... Instead of "hugs to you" I said " I need hugs".
D Deleted member 1570617 Resident FCN Regular Jan 14, 2026 #347,769 Ok back to kitchen, cya later cuties
Johnthomas094 Resident FCN Regular Jan 14, 2026 #347,770 Harthacnut said: What did I do? Click to expand... I said whatever you did was amazing. How are you today?
Harthacnut said: What did I do? Click to expand... I said whatever you did was amazing. How are you today?
D Deleted member 1394328 Resident FCN Regular Jan 14, 2026 #347,771 Johnthomas094 said: I said whatever you did was amazing. How are you today? Click to expand... I'm okay How are you?
Johnthomas094 said: I said whatever you did was amazing. How are you today? Click to expand... I'm okay How are you?
Johnthomas094 Resident FCN Regular Jan 14, 2026 #347,774 Harthacnut said: I'm okay How are you? Click to expand... I lost almost all my savings on Monday. Luckily recovered some of it yesterday and today. So I'm happy.
Harthacnut said: I'm okay How are you? Click to expand... I lost almost all my savings on Monday. Luckily recovered some of it yesterday and today. So I'm happy.
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Jan 14, 2026 #347,776 Amberrlicious said: Armpits Click to expand... Shaved only
D Deleted member 1394328 Resident FCN Regular Jan 14, 2026 #347,778 Johnthomas094 said: I lost almost all my savings on Monday. Luckily recovered some of it yesterday and today. So I'm happy. Click to expand... Oh no
Johnthomas094 said: I lost almost all my savings on Monday. Luckily recovered some of it yesterday and today. So I'm happy. Click to expand... Oh no
Johnthomas094 Resident FCN Regular Jan 14, 2026 #347,779 I won't say anything about your pfp this time. You can change it whenever you wish. Lol
Johnthomas094 Resident FCN Regular Jan 14, 2026 #347,780 Harthacnut said: Oh no Click to expand... Relax man. It's just money and will be recovered.