youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Jan 15, 2026 #349,401 No I retract that, I don't wanna know what it means
Lil_wonders Resident FCN Regular Jan 15, 2026 #349,402 Is ok Hope and ciaran aren’t here. We won’t make it total filth like they would.
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Jan 15, 2026 #349,404 youngbustyredhead said: Here's your coffee tho Click to expand... Fuck that's cute!!!!
Lil_wonders Resident FCN Regular Jan 15, 2026 #349,405 youngbustyredhead said: Here's your coffee tho Click to expand... Awww thank you.
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Jan 15, 2026 #349,407 Okie time to focus on the real world for a bit! Have a great day Lil! Have a great evening Maddie!
Lil_wonders Resident FCN Regular Jan 15, 2026 #349,409 Ok I can’t put off starting this day any longer. Unfortunately. Enjoy whatever you are doing.
Craig53m Resident FCN Regular Jan 15, 2026 #349,410 I'm antsy tonight. Bored and filled with a little energy
D Deleted member 1549824 Resident FCN Regular Jan 15, 2026 #349,420 Ever see the cartoon pinky and the brain?