D Deleted member 1549824 Resident FCN Regular Jan 16, 2026 #349,442 Omg. Lol. Those are some crazy ideas
D Deleted member 1570617 Resident FCN Regular Jan 16, 2026 #349,443 Lexi_79 said: Omg. Lol. Those are some crazy ideas Click to expand... That’s my middle name
Craig53m Resident FCN Regular Jan 16, 2026 #349,448 Lexi_79 said: Just a little snow fell today Click to expand... Sorry to hear that.
D Deleted member 1570617 Resident FCN Regular Jan 16, 2026 #349,451 Okay it’s 1:24 am and I’m having vampire vibes soooo imma watch Rick and morty
D Deleted member 1570617 Resident FCN Regular Jan 16, 2026 #349,453 I guess I’m on night watch for Europe
D Deleted member 1570617 Resident FCN Regular Jan 16, 2026 #349,454 I’ll check every hours or so until Europe wakes up and I go to sleep
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Jan 16, 2026 #349,456 This woman on this true crime show is stupid. If you’re gonna kill someone, leave your phone at home Amateur
This woman on this true crime show is stupid. If you’re gonna kill someone, leave your phone at home Amateur
D Deleted member 1430026 Resident FCN Regular Jan 16, 2026 #349,457 Vael said: Okay it’s 1:24 am and I’m having vampire vibes soooo imma watch Rick and morty Click to expand... Pickle Rick!
Vael said: Okay it’s 1:24 am and I’m having vampire vibes soooo imma watch Rick and morty Click to expand... Pickle Rick!
D Deleted member 1570617 Resident FCN Regular Jan 16, 2026 #349,458 SweetDeesire said: Pickle Rick! Click to expand...
D Deleted member 1570617 Resident FCN Regular Jan 16, 2026 #349,460 Bailey94 said: This woman on this true crime show is stupid. If you’re gonna kill someone, leave your phone at home Amateur Click to expand... And don’t forget to dig a deep hole, put the person then dirt then animal carcass then dirt then protected plant species. Then they have lot of paperwork before digging and when they do the dogs just find the dead animal
Bailey94 said: This woman on this true crime show is stupid. If you’re gonna kill someone, leave your phone at home Amateur Click to expand... And don’t forget to dig a deep hole, put the person then dirt then animal carcass then dirt then protected plant species. Then they have lot of paperwork before digging and when they do the dogs just find the dead animal